Monday, November 8, 2010
Raison d’être 3
15. To create political theory to amuse some and offend others (this again does not mean that these theories are void of insight or sincerity, it's just that we like to be a little less emotional about what we espouse. Emotions are something we dont generally encourage during debate).
16. To declare that man is unknowingly a self-contradictory being and to celebrate these contradictions.
17. To celebrate skepticism (including skepticism about skepticism itself) and belief at the same time.
18. To celebrate aestheticism: art for the sake of art.
19. To celebrate the uselessness and meaningless of everything, including this statement.
(To be continued)